Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Somewhere in between........




The Love Story
Part Two

It should come as no surprise to those who know me that I certainly didn't stop and smell the roses. I was convinced that Carlos was my buddy and that we could go out on "dates", meanwhile, I was fervently praying for my Mr. Right.

During the course of these next several months, we went out in groups, celebrated New Years with friends and talked occasionally. I even had another guy come calling, but thank the Lord, that didn't work out the way I thought it would have. See, God KNEW what He was doing and I was oblivious. So at the time of this breakup, I was hurt and wondered when I was going to meet my special someone.......What I failed to see, is that I already had!

Stay tuned because this is where it starts to get GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. You're story reminds me of the famous quote "Love is a friendship that was set on fire, and God was the spark that started it all."

    ReplyDelete